Join our update list
Custer County Foundation
403 South 9th
PO Box 304
Broken Bow, NE 68822
Partners in Education
Turn good intentions into reality…assist the youth of your community in achieving their educational goals.
The Custer County Foundation can be a valuable resource to you and your family in establishing an effective and meaningful scholarship fund. Let us help you answer key questions like:
- Who is eligible to apply.
- How is the recipient chosen.
- Who makes the selection.
- How is the scholarship publicized.
- How is the scholarship paid.
The Foundation administers all scholarship funds based upon the following requirements:
- Scholarship awards will be paid directly to an accredited, qualified, tax exempt educational institution upon receipt of verification of enrollment.
- The scholarship will be for tuition and fees, books, supplies, equipment required for courses of instruction.
- All endowed scholarship funds will be part of the pooled investment policy of the Foundation and will receive earnings from those investments.
Let us help you create a lasting and meaningful scholarship fund.