Join our update list
Custer County Foundation
403 South 9th
PO Box 304
Broken Bow, NE 68822
2015 Fall Grant Awards
The Foundation awarded $31,900 to 15 Custer County organizations this Fall!! Following is a list of organizations selected to receive a grant.
- Arnold School House Graphics, $1,500: The grant will be used to purchase a Vectric Aspire 3-D design software for CNC manufacturing, two compatible computers to operate the specialized software with, and the necessary bits for the CNC router.
- Custer County Ag Society, $10,000: The funds will be used to replace lights in the Equine Show Arena.
- Comstock Senior Center – The Den, $1,000: The grant will help purchase new commercial-grade vinyl flooring in the Senior Center dining room.
- Brenizer Public Library - Merna, $1,200: The funds will go towards a National Register of Historical Places listings sign.
- Ansley Village Teacher’s Organization, $500: The grant will help with the 2016 end-of-year Color Fun Run.
- Mid-Plains Community College, $1,000: The funds will be used to provide materials & lunch for area high school students and sponsors for Leadercast ‘16.
- Custer County Historical Society, $400: The grant will go towards the purchase of a standing scanner.
- Healing Hearts & Families, $300: The funds will help purchase materials for their H.E.A.R.T.S. (Helping Every At Risk Teen Succeed) Program.
- Healing Hearts & Families, $3,000: The grant will be used to help provide materials for their domestic violence/sexual assault program.
- Spartan VIP Club - Ansley, $1,000: The funds will assist with field trip & exploration expenses for their after school program.
- TeamMates Broken Bow, $500: The grant will be used for mentors and mentees to attend the Nebraska Spring Red & White game.
- Arnold Rotary Club, $2,000: The funds awarded will help purchase a covered shelter for the Arnold State Recreation Area.
- Callaway Good Life Center, $5,000: The grant will be used to help purchase a Comfort Spa tub for their residents.
- Children’s Christmas Fund, $2,500: The funds will be used to provide Christmas gifts for underprivileged children.
- Broken Bow Food Pantry, $2,000: The grant will help provide food and supplies for the Food Pantry.