Join our update list
New grant opportunities
The Foundation accepts grant applications throughout the year and will be considered at the end of two closing dates, April 30th and October 31st
Custer County Foundation
403 South 9th
PO Box 304
Broken Bow, NE 68822
Custer County Foundation Grant Procedure
Applications are accepted throughout the year, and will be considered at the end of two closing dates - April 30th and October 31st. Applicants will be notified of selection or denial
The Application in PDF format may be accessed here or requested at the Foundation office located at 403 South 9th (the former Security State Bank Building), Broken Bow, or by calling the Foundation office.
- All non-profit organizations in Custer County are eligible.
- Funds are usually granted in the areas of civics, culture, health, education, environment and social services.
- Requests from organizations demonstrating broad community support for their programs are given priority consideration.
- The Foundation prefers to partially fund projects rather than be the source for full funding of a project.
- Requests to cover deficit spending or for general operating budget purposes will usually not be considered.
- The Grant will expire 180 days after approval and recipients will be required to provide an evaluation or report on the uses of the funds granted by the foundation.
Supporting Documents (to be attached to the application)
- IRS Tax Exemption Letter
- List of Board of Directors
- Current Operating Budget
- Latest Financial Statement